[horde] Horde CVS Repository

Jon Spriggs jon at spriggs.org.uk
Mon May 14 16:22:19 UTC 2007

I wrote a detailed walk-through of how I installed several CVS modules from
CVS.

Essentially, you'll need to check out the objects from the Subversion
Repository using the cvs co command.

If you want to see what I did (and aren't averse to trying to understand
it), see here:

http://spriggs.no-ip.info/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/wiki/Programming/HordeWTG

Regards,

Jon

On 14/05/07, Suhag Desai <spdesai at gnvfc.net> wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> I want to install lots of module line nic/jeta/ssh/vilma and many more
> from Horde CVS Repository,  which is available on
> http://www.horde.org/source/modules.php
>
> But there is no source file i.e .tar.gz file available,
>
> there are only directories available
>
> Any body knows  from where i can get it ?
>
> thanks
>
> suhag

Jon Spriggs LPIC-1 Certified
hackerkey
.com://v4sw6BHUhw5ln3pr5$ck4ma3u7L$w5TUX$m5l7ADFKLRSU$i852Ne5t5BGRSb8AGKMOPTen6a2Xs0Ir5p-
2.88/0g5CMT