[horde] IMP- removing address book, allowing changes to From field

Patrick Baldwin Patrick.Baldwin at studsvikscandpower.com
Thu May 17 18:04:46 UTC 2007

Hi, I'm looking to remove the address book button from the IMP menu (for
now), and I'd like to allow users to edit their From: field.

Looking at http://wiki.horde.org/FAQ/Admin/Config, it seems this was
fairly easy in IMP 2.2, but I've got 4.1.2, which isn't even mentioned
in the doc.  Looking at what little info there was for 3.x, and at the
comments in the files hasn't been very helpful.  Is this even still
possible?  DO I need to have a Preferences Container first?

Regards,

--
Patrick Baldwin
Systems Administrator