[horde] How to enable viewing Html attachments

João Bitencourt joaousp at gmail.com
Wed May 30 20:52:19 UTC 2007

Hi everybody.
I have a problem that I need to solve. I don't know if you may help me , but
I'll ask anyway.
First of all. I would like you to know that I am aware about all risks about
doing what I will ask here.
I am an administrator of a imp/horde mailing list and I want to configure it to
provide to everybody the possibility of seing the attached file, that is in HTML
format, without the need of clicking at the link that comes into the message,
because the users sometimes don't know they need to do this to see that page
attached. I would like that everybody can open the message and it automatically
opens the page that is inside of it. Is it possible to have a page being shown
instead of a link into the message ? If yes, how can I configure this ?
 I'll be waiting your answer.

Thank's

Bye