[horde] Horde Account Info Quota Display

Michael Conway mike.conway at wiredbyte.com
Thu May 31 20:24:37 UTC 2007

I have IMP set up to use the fs quota. I do not have IMAP quotas set.

imp/servers.php:

$servers['imap'] = array(
     'name' => 'IMAP Server',
     'server' => 'mydomain',
     'hordeauth' => true,
     'protocol' => 'imap/notls',
     'port' => 143,
     'maildomain' => 'mydomain',
     'smtphost' => 'mydomain',
     'smtpport' => 25,
     'realm' => '',
     'preferred' => '',
     'quota' => array(
         'driver' => 'command',
         'params' => array(
             'new_quota' => true,
             'quota_path' => 'sudo quota',
             'partition' => '/dev/hdc1'
         ),
     ),

);

IMP Quota Display: Quota status: 52.78MB / 5.00GB (1.03%)  (I edited
the code to display GB after 1000MB)

Account Block Quota: Quota 0.00MB used of 0.00MB allowed (0.00%)

Thanks for the response and ideas though.