[horde] Getting Forwards and Vacation to work at the same time.

agoela at aim.com agoela at aim.com
Sat Jun 9 23:22:29 UTC 2007

I installed Forwards and Vacation to my Hordes package, but right now it is set to FTP dot file.  With that configuration, I can only get 1 or the other to work.  When I set the other up, it overwrites the .forward file.  I was trying to get exim with sql db support to work, but I can not find any support documentation for it.  As in what fields I need to set up in mysql and so forth.  If anyone can advise how to get both to work at the same time that would be great.

Thank you in Advance.
Amit