[horde] Horde Issue

Dragos Leahu dragos_leahu at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 16 09:23:04 UTC 2007

I tried to implement the last stable version of Horde on Fedora
Core 6. I set up Apache for one name based virtual host, having a
single ip address. This address/name is resolved by the DNS server.

When I used a VirtualHost in Apache, Horde didn't work. I had to change
manually the value of the _detect_webroot within horde's config and it
wasn't enough. If I tried accessing the webpage with the VirtualHost
"on" it kept redirecting me to a location like this one:
http://webmail.my.mailserver/index.php/login.php

Turning off the virtualhost was ok, since accesing
http://webmail.my.mailserver/horde gave me the login page and I could
login successfully.

When I set the _detect_webroot()'s value to an empty - '' - value it started working with the virtualhost i created.

The problem is that when a user enters her credentials horde doesn't authenticate her anymore and keeps redirecting to the login page.

I hope you can help with advice or ideas.

Regards,

Dragos

http://mobile.yahoo.com/go?refer=1GNXIC