[horde] Registry calls fail within an SSI included file

Christoph Freundl Christoph.Freundl at informatik.uni-erlangen.de
Mon Jun 18 06:31:31 UTC 2007

Am Freitag 15 Juni 2007 schrieb Jan Schneider:
> Could be that the script is returning compressed output. I don't
> know how SSIs work, do they pass the user agent to the called
> script? Try disabling page compression in Horde's and PHP's
> configuration.

Yes, that was the reason, now it is working like a charm. I probably
would have never figured out that there is a compress option in Horde
itself... thanks for the help!

Regards, Christoph

--
Christoph Freundl    http://www10.informatik.uni-erlangen.de/~chfreund/
Lehrstuhl für Systemsimulation (Inf. 10), Cauerstr. 6, D-91058 Erlangen