[horde] Trying to setup using latest snapshot.

Anant Athavale asa at isac.gov.in
Fri Jun 22 13:59:09 UTC 2007

   Dear List:

   I am trying to setup Horde/IMP using latest snapshot tarballs
available from www.horde.org[1].  I downloaded horde and imp modules
and browsed test.php which gives the following error.

THE HORDE_UTIL PACKAGE WAS NOT FOUND. IF PHP'S ERROR_REPORTING SETTING
IS HIGH ENOUGH AND DISPLAY_ERRORS IS ON, THERE SHOULD BE ERROR
MESSAGES PRINTED ABOVE THAT MAY HELP YOU IN DEBUGGING THE PROBLEM. IF
YOU ARE SIMPLY MISSING THESE FILES, THEN YOU NEED TO GET THE FRAMEWORK
MODULE FROM HORDE CVS, AND INSTALL THE PACKAGES IN IT WITH THE
INSTALL-PACKAGES.PHP SCRIPT.

   So, I downloaded framework module and extracted it under horde
directory.  Ran, install-packages.php, but it failed.  I don't have
internet connectivity on this system.  Looks like it is trying to
connect to Internet.

   Please let me know, how do I achieve setting up Horde/IMP using the
latest snapshot tarballs.  Which are the minimum modules which I need
to download.

   On our production servers, I have setup Horde 3.1/IMP 4.1 and I
never had this kind of problem.

Regards,

Anant Athavale

Links: