[horde] Horde redirecting incorrectly.

Nathan Lager nathan at accufind.com
Tue Jun 26 13:19:57 UTC 2007

Yea, it sure feels that way, but I can't find anything wrong with the
cookie/session setup.

The new horde installation is configured in its own Virtualhost in
Apache.  So http://hostname.domain.com/ takes you directly to horde3.
First I found that Horde was configured to write "/horde" as the cookie
path.  So I changed that to /, this didn't help.  I've also tried making
sure that Horde/PHP were writing sessions without a problem.
PHP is configured to write sessions to /tmp/php/, when I launch horde,
through http://hostname.domain.com (for example) I see the session
written to the server, there is data in the session file.  I also see a
cookie in my browser, with what appears to be proper data.

Yet the problem remains.

Any other suggestions?

Nathan
Network Administrator