[horde] Sent items, in IMP.

Nathan Lager nathan at accufind.com
Mon Jul 2 18:31:30 UTC 2007

Ok, I know I've been pestering the list with a few questions lately, but
I promise you, I don't write until I get stumped!

So, I have Horde 3, with IMP setup, using binc Imap.  It seems that I
have everything working, except the sent-mail folder.

I'd like all sent messages to save in the sent-mail folder.  The folder
exists as "sent-mail", as a sub folder to the inbox.

When I try to send mail, the message sends, but I get an error stating:
"The folder "sent-mail" was not created" from horde.

The folder already exists....  Is there some path I need to give IMP so
It knows where the folder is?

Thanks,

Nathan

Network Administrator