[horde] Horde not loading

Marc de Wet Mark at acceller8.com
Wed Jul 11 08:09:11 UTC 2007

To whom it may concern,

I hope you can help me. I am new to php and mysql and I am having a problem
setting up horde on WinXP. I have php v 5.2.3, Apache v 2.2.4, mysql v
5.1.20. The horde test page reports everything is ok. When I try to load the
horde home page after running the setup script, all that happens in IE is
that it says at the bottom "website found, waiting for reply". The progress
bar moves slowly from left to right, gets to the end and then the message
above just flickers, like its refreshing but nothing comes up on screen.
The database is successfully created from what I can see. I also have
noticed an increase in CPU usage when this happens. It goes up to 100% and
stays there. The service doing it is httpd.exe. Please could you help me out
as I am stuck.

Regards

Marc de wet

Technical Services

  _____

TEL:

+27 (0) 837720333

FAX:

+27 (0) 865 059056

SKYPE:

ACCELLER8

  _____

 5 Victoria Square , Hermanus , 7200 , South Africa

acceller8Logo

  _____

This message is intended only for the person or persons to whom it is
addressed.  It may contain information that is privileged, confidential and
exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the intended
recipient of this message you are requested to destroy it immediately.
Unauthorised use of this communication and its attachments is prohibited.
If you receive this mail in error, please contact me.