[horde] Metar Block

dirkandmelinda at adelphia.net dirkandmelinda at adelphia.net
Wed Jul 11 14:59:23 UTC 2007

Can't get the Metar Weather Block working with Horde 3.1.3 and can't upgrade to a newer version of Horde or it might mess with my distro, since my distro has an inherent gui and such.  Does anyone have the create_mysql.sql script for this version of Horde so I can create a Horde database in mysql that's equivalent with my version?  I used one from version 2.x, but it doesn't work with the metar block.  I did use the buildMetarDB.php file that came with the pear module Services_Weather in order to insert the airports and locations into the Horde database (remember the create_mysql.sql script was for v. 2.x), but on my Horde webmail page I get "No location is set."  Thanks for any insight and the script if you have it.