[horde] WG: Customizable webmail login

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Wed Jul 25 20:39:38 UTC 2007

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von mechhadi at gmail.com -----
     Datum:  Fri, 3 Feb 2006 17:53:48 +0330
       Von: Hadi Aghabarati <mechhadi at gmail.com>
   Betreff:  Customizable webmail login
        An: consulting at horde.org

  Hi,

  At first, I should say that I am a beginner in HTML doc.

  I've purchased my domain using horde webmail services. Then I've built my own website using Microsoft frontpage 2003.

  Now I'm going to customize login to horde webmail from my own website, so would you please help me in this matter?

  Thanking you in advance for your help and concern.

  Looking forward to hearing from you.

  Best Regards,

  Hadi

Professional Horde and PHP consulting and development
http://janschneider.de