[horde] SyncML fails to reload contacts to device?

Eric Knudstrup eric at knudstrup.org
Wed Jul 25 21:01:03 UTC 2007

I'm using the latest Synthesis WinMobile client with the Horde Groupware
1.0.1 and I'm having trouble with the contacts.
I did some experimenting and I can update the calendar on the device if
I deselect contacts, but if I just try to update/reload contacts it
fails quietly on both contacts and calendar.
This started some time ago when I told it to "reload device" for the
contacts.  I haven't been able to get my contacts to download to my
device ever since.
I just tried adding a new contact on the device and it did show up in
Turba, however.

Eric