[horde] Another problem with the compose window

John Gates dimante at dimante.net
Fri Aug 10 12:10:40 UTC 2007

  I reported a problem with the compose window earlier with spellcheck which still seems to be broken as of last nights (HEAD).  I have also found another problem.  My Turba address book comes up and works perfectly but when clicking the link to add someone to my address book when viewing a message the following error comes up:

    Invalid address book: localsql

  As I said the address book is working and I am able to add and modify from the address book module itself.  Please advise.

  Best Regards,
John Gates
Dimante Computer Services LLC
http://www.dimante.net