[horde] Hosting Horde On A Shared Server Hosting Account

Sean Mann smm18951 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 18 13:21:36 UTC 2007

I have been using a piece of php software for webmail that just stinks.
  I have
been interested in using Horde for a few monthes now, and I am finally
ready to
give it a shot.  My problem is that I can not afford a dedicated
hosting plan.
I am currently hosting with Godaddy, but I can switch if need be.  My
question
is, has anyone got the horde modules to work on a shared hosting
account
anywhere and if so, what was the hosting provider?

Thank you in advance for your help,
-Sean