[horde] horde Digest, Vol 1837, Issue 1

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Sun Aug 19 20:33:16 UTC 2007

Quoting John Gates <dimante at dimante.net>:

> Thanks Chuck.  I also heard your bostonphp presentation and will be
> giving horde -rdo a shot as well.  Thanks to everyone on the horde
> team for the hard work.

[snip]

> Quoting horde-request at lists.horde.org:

[snip]

>> When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
>> than "Re: Contents of horde digest..."

John: please take heed of the above text that is a part of every
mailing list digest. When you respond to the entire digest, no one
knows what you are replying to. In addition, not only is top-posting
frowned upon in general, but when you top post and include an entire
mailing list digest, you're sending an email that is much, much larger
than it needs to be and is very hard to follow.

Thanks,
-chuck