[horde] Installed Horde Groupware, I can see all modules except IMP

Chris St. Pierre stpierre at NebrWesleyan.edu
Mon Aug 27 18:04:32 UTC 2007

On Mon, 27 Aug 2007, Alejandro Lengua wrote:

> I installed Horde Groupware and changed the authentication from MySQL to IMAP.
> I can login, all the Horde addons work but Imp does not appear in my
> menu options.
> What could be wrong?

>From http://www.horde.org/groupware:

   Horde Groupware bundles the separately available applications
   Kronolith, Turba, Nag and Mnemo.

So unless you installed Horde Groupware Webmail Edition, which it
doesn't sound like you did, IMP isn't appearing because it's not
installed.

Chris St. Pierre
Unix Systems Administrator
Nebraska Wesleyan University