[horde] Fw: horde auto login to imp

John Chiu bigmanjohn at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 30 08:52:38 UTC 2007

oh, solved.  sorry for interruption

Enable IMP authentication [OPTIONAL]

If you would prefer that your users authenticate directly with IMP, without
having to authenticate through Horde first, load the
Administration/Configuration/Authentication page and from the What backend
should we use for authenticating users to Horde pulldown menu select Let a
Horde application handle authentication. (Please see the second note below.)
Select imp from the The application which is providing authentication
pulldown menu.

: }