[horde] [Fwd: Problems logging in]

Ashley M. Kirchner ashley at pcraft.com
Fri Aug 31 20:30:52 UTC 2007

    Other than Don Killen, anyone else want to take a stab at this? One
thing I neglected to say was that I have an older installation of
horde/imp (version 2 and others prior to H3) that works with no
problem.  I've gone over the various config files and what not and
didn't find anything out of the ordinary.  Also, when I hit
/horde/imp/test.php and enter the credentials for the problematic user,
it works flawlessly.  Comes back telling me what protocols are
available, the user's inbox data, everything.  So I'm (still) stumped as
to why this doesn't work when I try to log in at /horde/imp/login.php

    Any takers?

    -- A