[horde] setting up a horde install

Jonathan Horne freebsd at dfwlp.com
Sun Sep 2 21:56:35 UTC 2007

ive installed horde on a test server (FreeBSD 6.2), using the ports system.
components i have are:

antares# pkg_info | grep horde
horde-base-3.1.4_4  Common code-base used by Horde applications
horde-gollem-1.0.3  Web-based File Manager
horde-imp-4.1.4_2   Webmail system for IMAP/POP3 mailboxes
horde-ingo-1.1.3_2  Email-filter management application
horde-kronolith-2.1.5 Calendar application
horde-mimp-1.0.1_1  Mobile webmail system
horde-nag-2.1.3_2   Simple multiuser task list manager
horde-turba-2.1.4_2 Contact management application
meta-1.0_1          Meta port for the horde framework

im trying to test turba.  when i click on add contact, fill in some
information and click save, i get:

There was an error adding the new contact. Contact your system administrator
for further help.DB Error: no such table

when i added the mysql database, there was no error from the script, as well
as when i tested with:

mysql --user=horde --password=changed horde

can someone point me in the right direction here?  google has yet to yeild me
much for this issue.

thanks,
--
Jonathan Horne