[horde] setting up a horde install

eculp at encontacto.net eculp at encontacto.net
Mon Sep 3 18:24:03 UTC 2007

Quoting Jonathan Horne <freebsd at dfwlp.com>:

> On Monday 03 September 2007 05:55:31 eculp at encontacto.net wrote:
>> Could it be that you may have forgotten to:
>>    cd horde/turba/scripts/sql
>>    mysql --user=horde --password=changed_horde horde <
>> turba_objects.mysql.sql
>>
>> assuming of course that you are using sql for turba.
>>
>> good luck,
>>
>> ed
>
> arg!  ed, i was very excited about your reply, as this was something that was
> not in the sparse readme.  however my glimmer of hope was dashed with the
> return of:
>
> ERROR 1050 (42S01) at line 8: Table 'turba_objects' already exists
>
> could it be my configuration on the turba page?  is there a place i can read
> about what each of the blanks on the setup pages really means?  some of them
> are kind of cryptic.  for instance, on turba:
>
> Name of client addressbook  [localsql]

Have you copied horde/turba/config/sources.php.dist to
horde/turba/config/sources.php if so AFAIK, I use ldap rather than sql
for turba, It should work out of the box.  I assume that you have
checked horde/turba/test.php with your web browser, too, and found all
well.

Hopefully this will help get started,  Maybe someone else who has
configured turba with sql can suggest something that I'm missing.

ed