[horde] Horde + LDAP + Red Hat Enterprise 4

Vilius Šumskas vilius at lnk.lt
Tue Sep 4 12:16:03 UTC 2007

> Hey Guys,
>
> I'm newbie on this list and I wonder if any of you has this platform:
>
> Horde + LDAP + Red Hat Enterprise 4.
>
> Can somebody help me find a way to implement Horde in OS Red Hat Linux
> Enterprise 4? We would like to know how to link LDAP to Horde as a
> authentication System.

You need to install php-ldap rpm for your system. To configure Horde to use LDAP just go to Horde Configuration page Authentication tab and set desired parameters here. Documentation on how to install Horde can be found at www.horde.org and wiki.horde.org. When you're done feel free to ask a more specific question.

--
  Best Regards,

  Vilius Šumskas
  LNK TV system administrator