[horde] Horde Implementation Going South

Dave Cunningham dcunningham at meccorp.mec.edu
Thu Sep 6 00:28:55 UTC 2007

I did an analyze on all my tables... they all immediately returned "ok".

I logged a bunch of slow queries.  One of them that returned with no keys used:

mysql> describe SELECT object_id, owner_id, object_type, object_members, object_uid, object_jpegphoto, object_name, object_email, object_alias, object_category, object_cellphone, object_homeaddress, object_homephone, object_homephone2, object_personalweb, object_spouse, object_birthdate, object_anniversary, object_company, object_profession, object_title, object_assistant, object_department, object_manager, object_workaddress, object_office, object_workphone, object_workphone2, object_businessweb, object_otherphone, object_fax, object_faxphone2, object_notes, object_freebusyurl FROM turba_objects WHERE object_id IN (0);
| id | select_type | table         | type | possible_keys | key  | key_len | ref  | rows   | Extra       |
|  1 | SIMPLE      | turba_objects | ALL  | PRIMARY       | NULL | NULL    | NULL | 371055 | Using where |
1 row in set (0.00 sec)

Although, the more I look at this, perhaps it makes sense that this one has not index reference.

Dave