[horde] Restricting mail in Imp

Kevin Konowalec webadmin at ualberta.ca
Thu Sep 6 18:27:36 UTC 2007

Is it possible to throttle down the number of messages/recipients a
user can send to?  We have had a bunch of cases of users logging in
and spamming from our server (I won't get into the insanity that
makes that possible in the first place) and want to be able to add
constraints so that users can only send a certain number of messages
over a certain period of time.  I'm being vague here cuz I don't know
exactly what the powers that be want to be able to do... but if this
is possible in Horde, either through some configuration somewhere or
via a hack, I'd like to be able to tell them what was actually possible.