[horde] Slow progress...

Ashley M. Kirchner ashley at pcraft.com
Thu Sep 6 01:49:24 UTC 2007

Quoting Nick <whatdoyouwant at gmail.com>:

> see $_prefs['subscribe']
> in imp/config/prefs.php
> you probably want it set up with value = 1, and locked = true
>
> additionally, you can set a default folder in imp/config/server.php
> for example folders => 'mail/',

   I was wondering where that option went to.  In my old installation,
it exists in the servers.php file.  However, in the new one, it
doesn't.  So I never thought of adding it back in.

   However, this brings me back to my original comment, there is no
option in the (web based) config to set that.  One has to go edit the
file manually.  And while that's not a problem since some of it is
done that way anyway, I do feel that something like this should be in
the (web based) config.

   -- A

--
R | I haven't lost my mind; it's backed up on tape somewhere.
   Photo Craft Imaging                       .     3550 Arapahoe Ave. #6