[horde] Multiple vhosts, one installation

Ashley M. Kirchner ashley at pcraft.com
Mon Sep 10 15:34:27 UTC 2007

    I run a single Horde/IMP installation across multiple vhosts under
Apache.  I have the vinfo hook enabled so that when users hit their
respective mail.vhost.com domain, they actually see that reflected on
the login page.  My problem is configuring calendar reminders (and
others).  Since this is a single installation, I can only configure it
for a single sent-from e-mail address, however that won't match any of
the other vhosts.

    For example, if I log in to horde/IMP using our mail address and
configure the calendar reminder email-from address, that e-mail won't
match when someone logs in from another vhost, so the reminder they'll
get won't be from their domain.  Hope I'm making sense.

    Is there some way to make this work, other than running multiple
instances of Horde/IMP?  Perhaps a hack inside of the calendar reminder
routine that will pick up the vhost domain instead of the currently
configured out?

--
W | It's not a bug - it's an undocumented feature.