[horde] Mysql Still Pinning

Dave Cunningham dcunningham at meccorp.mec.edu
Mon Sep 10 17:01:14 UTC 2007

Wowa,

Another Monday, another new week.

1200 Sessions in /dev/shm, 2 quad-core xeon CPUs in operation now...

And mysql showing 700-800% utilization in top!

I have decided that I had to disabled datatree's until I figure this out.  Unfortunately, all sharing is thus broken, as are a few additional features such as creating your own additional address books.  I'm not sure why that happens.  However, with datatree's set to 'none', CPU load is down to 50-150%...

For some reason I am not receiving any answers from those who have posted alternative datatree.php and sql.php horde framework scripts, so anyone who can help would be greatly appreciated.

Dave