[horde] Horde/IMP VFS

Ashley M. Kirchner ashley at pcraft.com
Mon Sep 10 17:52:36 UTC 2007

    I have Horde/IMP configured to use a VFS for attachments being
sent.  This works great: IMP will dump the file into the VFS and only
sent out a link to the recipient.  However, what I'm noticing is that
the attachment information shows up below the sender's signature, which
causes problems.

    Within IMP, I have it set to dim signatures, this causes the
attachment information to also get dimmed.

    Within Thunderbird, the information is also shows up below the
signature, which is also dimmed.

    I've tried to set the attachment viewing to all three options, in
the header, in the body, or both, and they all produced the same result.

    Is there some way of getting the attachment information to show up
above the sender's signature, or did I completely miss something here?

    -- A

--
W | It's not a bug - it's an undocumented feature.