[horde] Restricting mail in Imp

Kevin Konowalec webadmin at ualberta.ca
Tue Sep 11 18:22:19 UTC 2007

Well I'm more concerned with notifications to the users.  I'm sure
that there are more than a few users who have large distribution
lists in Turba and if I throttle it down I'm pretty sure they'll be
caught in that trap.  So if Imp will report an error saying they have
too many recipients then at least then they'll know there's a
problem.  I know sendmail will send a "452 Too Many Recipients" but
I'm not sure if that happens before anything is sent or after the
limit has been reached... and I don't know if Imp will display that
error.