[horde] After Signup: Can't see kronolith (calendar) / mnemo (notes) / nag (tasks) anywhere

nobodyknow nobodyknow at freesurf.ch
Wed Sep 12 17:27:21 UTC 2007

Hi all,

A new user can't see kronolith (calendar) / mnemo (notes) / nag (tasks) in
the sidebar after his Signup (on all his following logins).
Funny is, that he can see turba (adress book).

I'm not sure why it happened, I changed only some configurations and hooks
[_horde_hook_signup_getextra() and _horde_hook_signup_addextra($userID,
$extra)]. But even if I change back, it doesn't work.

Attached you find a sidebar from before and after the problem (different
user).

I use:
Horde 3.1.4
Chora h3 2.0.2
Kronolith h3 2.1.5
Mnemo h3 2.1.1
Nag h3 2.1.3
Passwd h3 3.0.1
Turba h3 2.1.4

Do you've an idea why this happen? Or where I've to search?

Thanks
Martin

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
17:46