[horde] Multiple vhosts, one installation

Ashley M. Kirchner ashley at pcraft.com
Thu Sep 13 15:55:05 UTC 2007

Jan Schneider wrote:
> You probably need to hack kronolith/lib/Scheduler/kronolith.php to
> achieve that.
    Hey Jan,

    For this to work, I would have to query the kronolith_events table
and extract the vdomain from the event_uid record, no?  I can't think of
anywhere else that the reminder script would know what the vdomain is
supposed to be when it sends the reminder out.  And the kronolith_events
table stores the event_uid as yymmddhhmmss. at mail.[vdomain]

    Is there a more elegant way of doing this, or is that my only option?

--
W | It's not a bug - it's an undocumented feature.