[horde] sessions in horde_sessionhandler table not cleaned.

robert sand rsand at duluth.umn.edu
Thu Sep 13 16:27:29 UTC 2007

Andrew,

Thank you.  This is what is set by debian.

; This is disabled in the Debian packages, due to the strict permissions
; on /var/lib/php4.  Instead of setting this here, see the cronjob at
; /etc/cron.d/php4, which uses the session.gc_maxlifetime setting below
;session.gc_probability = 0
session.gc_divisor     = 100

; After this number of seconds, stored data will be seen as 'garbage' and
; cleaned up by the garbage collection process.
session.gc_maxlifetime = 1440

Do you suggest I go against the debian settings or that I should run the cron job suggested?

--
Robert Sand.
mailto:rsand at d.umn.edu
1208 Kirby Drive
366 K Plz
Duluth, MN 55812-3095
218-726-6122        fax 218-726-7674

"Walk behind me I may not lead, Walk in front of me I may not follow,
Walk beside me and we walk together"  UTE Tribal proverb.