[horde] No html rendering in IMP

Anders Norrbring lists at norrbring.se
Tue Sep 18 19:11:52 UTC 2007

Patrick Boutilier skrev:
> Anders Norrbring wrote:
>> Anders Norrbring skrev:

>>> Can you please be a little bit more specific about that? Where should I
>>> start to look for a "c-client"?
>>>
>>> By the way, my test.php can be checked here
>>> https://secure.the-server.net/horde/test.php
>>
>> Still haven't found any solution...
>> The c-client I suppose is what SUSE packs into their
>> imap-lib-2004g_suse-36 package..
>
> 2004g is kind of old. Latest at ftp://ftp.cac.washington.edu/imap is
> 2006k . You can see if SUSE has an updated imap-lib package or compile
> your own PHP with the newer c-client.
>

>> I would need more advice..
>>
>> Anders.

Well, it worked really fine with my old setup, sure, it was a very old
Horde/IMP as well, but still.
I can't help but think that I've missed out on something that I don't
see, so any help would be very appreciated. I don't know if any guru out
there get any leads from my test.php and the phpinfo... But I hope
somebody is willing to take some time for it.

Anders.