[horde] No html rendering in IMP

Anders Norrbring lists at norrbring.se
Thu Sep 20 15:34:39 UTC 2007

Anders Norrbring skrev:
> Jan Schneider skrev:
>> Zitat von Anders Norrbring <lists at norrbring.se>:

>>> True, but this is valid for all html messages on the system as it seems.
>>> I've checked a lot by now.
>> Then you have a broken c-client.
>>
>> Jan.
>>

> Well,
> Now I've upgraded to c-client /imap-lib 2006 and PHP 5.2.4, and no
> difference whatsoever.
>
> There must be some setting, or module that I overlook, I'm turning blind
> on this...
>
> Anders.

Yep. It was..
I found it, finally. I looked at
http://www.horde.org/imp/docs/?f=INSTALL.html again, and the part for
inline html under 2. Configuring IMP, say nothing at all about the
mime_drivers_map....

It was:
  $mime_drivers_map['imp']['registered'] = array(
     'alternative', 'appledouble', 'enriched',/* 'html', */ 'images',
'itip', 'multipart', 'notification', 'partial', 'pgp', 'pkcs7', 'plain',
     'related', 'rfc822', 'status', 'tnef', 'zip');

And the commented out 'html' isn't mentioned in the documentation. I
just missed that. When removing the comments, all is well.

Anders.