[horde] Couple of odd problems...

Ashley M. Kirchner ashley at pcraft.com
Wed Sep 26 02:42:44 UTC 2007

    I have Horde setup to let IMP do the authentication.  This used to
work flawlessly.  Now when I try to log in, I have to do it several
times before it actually takes.  I would type in my username, type in
the password and hit the login and it simply refreshes back to the same
window.  Some times this happens multiple times.  In horde.log, it shows
that I have successfully authenticated, with every attempt.  So why is
it refreshing back to the login screen?

    Another part that's no longer working, gollem.  I used to be able to
click on the FTP server listed and it would show up.  Now all I get is a
blank window that refreshes every 30 seconds - or attempts to...it just
gives me a blank window.  Again, according to horde.log, AND the remote
FTP server, I AM logging in successfully, but for some reason horde
won't actually do anything...

    I've cleared all sessions from the server, I've cleared all cookies
locally...nothing seems to help.

    Suggestions, before I re-install everything from scratch again?

--
H | It's not a bug - it's an undocumented feature.
  Photo Craft Imaging                       .     3550 Arapahoe Ave. #6