[horde] Recovering addressbooks

Ashley M. Kirchner ashley at pcraft.com
Wed Sep 26 22:14:36 UTC 2007

Edward Francis Klimowicz wrote:
> You have a full dump of a database prior to a crash, and you're being picky
> about having saved too much data from disaster/obliteration?  That's hubris.

    You misunderstood.  I was not complaining about it having too much
information.  At this point, I don't NEED all of the information within,
just the address books.  That's not complaining, that's being selective
in what I want to recover, AT THIS POINT IN TIME.  Specially since the
versions are so far out, I can't blindly dump everything back in, I have
to do things selectively.

    I will look for the 1.2 to 2.0 conversion script.

    -- A

--
H | It's not a bug - it's an undocumented feature.
  Photo Craft Imaging                       .     3550 Arapahoe Ave. #6