[horde] OTP with opie

Oliver Glück glueck at testingtech.com
Sat Sep 29 06:41:45 UTC 2007

Hello,

I'm looking for a possibility to authenticate with One Time Passwords,
generated with "opie".

My configuration/setup:
horde on server A (SuSE10.1)
mail system (cyrus-imap/postfix) on server B (SuSE9.1)

opie-2.4-544 on server B
opie-2.4-565 on server A (I think, I need it on server B, because
the mail system is there.)

horde:
-horde 3.1.3 (IMAP authentication works fine, with PAM I get failures)
-imp 4.1.3
and other modules.

If you visiting an internet cafe, it is better to authenticate with OTP.

I could find anything about OTP in the FAQs.

Some ideas?

With best regards,
Oliver

Oliver Glück
System Administrator

Testing Technologies IST GmbH
Michaelkirchstraße 17/18
10179 Berlin, Germany

Phone     +49 30 726 19 19 0 		Email     glueck at testingtech.com
Fax       +49 30 726 19 19 20		Internet  www.testingtech.com
Geschäftsführung: Theofanis Vassiliou-Gioles, Stephan Pietsch
Handelsregister HRB 77805, Amtsgericht Charlottenburg
Ust ID Nr.: DE 813 143 070