[horde] When sending a message to myself...

Errol Neal eneal at businessgrade.com
Wed Oct 3 00:10:34 UTC 2007

Hi. I'm taking the latest release of the groupware webmail software
for a spin. I noticed that when I send a message to myself through IMP
that "From:" field is populated with "To: eneal at domain.com"

I can provide a screen shot if need be...

Any thoughts as why?

Best Regards,

Errol Neal

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are
are addressed. This communication may contain material protected by
the attorney-client privilege. If you are not the intended recipient,
be advised that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or
copying is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in
error, please contact the sender and delete all copies.