[horde] Automatically set up default identity?

Ashley M. Kirchner ashley at pcraft.com
Mon Oct 22 01:04:24 UTC 2007

Eric Knudstrup wrote:
> I have a Horde setup that I'm using IMAP authentication on.
> Unfortunately some of my users can't grasp the idea of having to set up
> the default identity.
> Is there a way I can have Horde automatically set up the default from
> address and still use IMAP authentication?  I've tried the different
> knobs for the default domain, but they don't seem to do anything for IMP.
> I'm using Horde Groupware Webmail 1.0.3.
    Hi Eric,

    May I suggest you check the wiki at http://wiki.horde.org/ or more
specifically, at http://wiki.horde.org/CustomizingPreferences

    There are a few examples there of how you can automatically set that
for a user logging in for the first time.  In my case, I have it set as
a first login task.  For those users who logged in before I implemented
this, I manually set it in the database.

    -- A