[horde] Sidebar doesn't show up on IMP

Dylan Markow dmarkow at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 15:20:03 UTC 2007

I just installed Horde 3.1.5 and imp 4.1.5 on a Gentoo server. When I log on
to the admin page, the sidebar shows perfectly. However, when any user logs
into IMP the sidebar is completely missing (no frame for it or anything).
Everything else works within the IMP interface (IMAP folders, etc.), but no
sidebar.

I found the sidebar option in the /horde/config/prefs.php file and forced it
to "true", but I don't see any similar setting in
/horde/imp/config/prefs.php.