[horde] Page is being incorrectly redirectionated

Juan Stiller juanstiller at yahoo.com.ar
Mon Oct 29 13:54:20 UTC 2007

Hi´im trying to install horde webmail edition 1.0.3 and it also happend to me when i tried to install horde 3.1.5, that when i run the test.php page it´s all correct, but when i point my browser (Firefox 2.0.0.8) i get "Page is being incorrectly redirectinated" i searched in google about this but no luck finding any solution why is this happening? If i use my previous horde version i don´t remember the version number it works ok, with imp, kronolith , and the rest of the apps. By the way im using Debian etch stable, php4, and apache2.2. I ´m not getting any error loged on horde.log.

Thanks.

Juan.