[horde] Page is being incorrectly redirectinated [SOLVED]

Juan Stiller juanstiller at yahoo.com.ar
Tue Oct 30 13:03:08 UTC 2007

Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org> escribió: http://wiki.horde.org/FAQ/Admin/Troubleshoot#toc4

Jan.

The problem is explained in detail at:

http://wiki.horde.org/FAQ/Admin/Config?referrer=FAQ%2FAdmin#

In my case, as i was trying to configure horde+IMP as an apache2 virtual host, i´ve had already configured apache2 to use /var/www/horde as  DcoumentRoot but then when i try webmail.mydomain.com i get a firefox error about page being incorrectly redirectionated.

The funny thing is that if i use internet explorer nothing happened just a white screen was displayed, but as i don´t use internet explorer i wasn´t aware of that until Jan´s suggestion of reading FAQ, and then i realize.  So  Jan, if you DON´T use internet explorer but Firefox you won´t get a white page, instead you will get "some complain about the page being incorrectly redirectionated"

So, to solve this just modify /horde/config/registry.php find:

$this->applications ['HORDE'] = array (
'webroot'-> _detect_webroot(), (change this) so it looks like

'webroot'-> '',

That´s it. for knowing more about why is this happening just do what Jan suggested me and read carefully:

http://wiki.horde.org/FAQ/Admin/Config?referrer=FAQ%2FAdmin#

Hope it helps.

Juan Stiller