[horde] DB backups

Michael Rubinsky mike at theupstairsroom.com
Thu Nov 1 17:29:30 UTC 2007

Quoting Kevin Konowalec <webadmin at ualberta.ca>:

> So since I've set horde to not have a datatree backend, would it hurt
> anything if I was to purge that table?  No point in backing up a table
> full of junk (it's full of legacy data... mostly history stuff that
> got in there before I turned it off).

Well, I've got to tell you that my comfort level in telling someone to
nuke a database table that I've never seen on a Horde installation I'm
not familiar with is pretty low. Especially since you seem to be
unable to make a backup of it.

That being said, if your 100% sure that you have datatree disabled,
then it shouldn't be an issue.  BTW, unless your using an older
version of Horde, than your history entries are stored in a dedicated
table now...

Thanks,
mike

--