[horde] Unable to sync, want to debug

Eric Knudstrup eric at knudstrup.org
Thu Nov 1 22:36:37 UTC 2007

I'm trying to use the SyncML function in Horde Groupware Webmail 1.0.3,
and I'm having trouble.
I had a bunch of contacts in my phone that I was initially able to send
to Horde through SyncML and Synthesis.
After several days of tweaking/adding contacts I noticed that one of my
contacts had disappeared in my phone.
So, I chose to reload the contacts.  Since I did that, I have not been
able to get the contacts list restored onto my phone.
This is a problem I had in the 1.0.1 version of HGW.  How can I log the
transactions that are done and add debug messages into the sync area of
Horde?
This is a functionality that I'd like to use :).

Eric