[horde] Login Failed

George Tsiamis gtsiamis1 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 11:59:36 UTC 2007

I just manage to install the horde-webmail-1.0.3 version on my computer running
OpenSuse 10.3. I already have apache2, php5 and mysql up and running. After the
installation I go to the localhost/horde2/test.php page and everything seems to
be fine. Before that I did run the setup.php file and in the third option I did
add a user (but just the username, didn't ask for a password).

When I go to the login page I insert the username with and without filling the
password but it always says Login Failed.

What am I doing wrong???

Thanks

George