[horde] More than one imap server?

Zoltan Arpadffy zoli at polarhome.com
Mon Nov 12 09:10:11 UTC 2007

Bjørn,

sure... you can have as many you like.
Define them in horde/imp/config/servers.php

Please note, if accounts are not unique on servers then you should define
realm and maildomain parameter.

Here is an example for two servers, but I have been running this with
more than 16 servers.

$servers['fedora.polarhome.com'] = array(
     'name' => 'fedora.polarhome.com',
     'server' => 'fedora.polarhome.com',
     'hordeauth' => false,
     'protocol' => 'imap/ssl/notls/novalidate-cert',
     'port' => 993,
     'folders' => 'mail/',
     'namespace' => '',
     'maildomain' => 'fedora.polarhome.com',
     'smtphost' => 'mail.polarhome.com',
     'smtpport' => 25,
     'realm' => 'fedora.polarhome.com',
     'preferred' => '',
     'dotfiles' => false,
     'hierarchies' => array()
);

$servers['debian.polarhome.com'] = array(
     'name' => 'debian.polarhome.com',
     'server' => 'debian.polarhome.com',
     'hordeauth' => false,
     'protocol' => 'imap/ssl/notls/novalidate-cert',
     'port' => 993,
     'folders' => 'mail/',
     'namespace' => '',
     'maildomain' => 'debian.polarhome.com',
     'smtphost' => 'mail.polarhome.com',
     'smtpport' => 25,
     'realm' => 'debian.polarhome.com',
     'preferred' => '',
     'dotfiles' => false,
     'hierarchies' => array()
);

Regards,

On Mon, 12 Nov 2007, Bjørn T Johansen wrote:

> Can Horde (IMP) connect to more than one imap server?

Regards,

BTJ

Bjørn T Johansen

btj at havleik.no