[horde] About the error "There was an error in the configuration form. Perhaps you left out a required field."

Jason Wang wjs at sha-etech.com
Tue Nov 13 04:59:48 UTC 2007

Dear Mike:

  Thanks a lot for your kind support!
  Yes, I want to change the authentication mode to SQL, but after I modify it and want to save it, as you know click the "Generate Horde Configuration" Button, it respond me the error message:" There was an error in the configuration form. Perhaps you left out a required field."
That is to say, I can't modify the configuration.

  But there are really no any asterisk (*) textbox empty!
  Could you please tell me the reason why?
  Thanks a lot very much.

Jason Wang
2007-11-13