[horde] Fw: About the error "There was an error in theconfigurationform. Perhaps you left out a required field."

Michael Rubinsky mike at theupstairsroom.com
Tue Nov 13 06:30:17 UTC 2007

Quoting Jason Wang <wjs at sha-etech.com>:

> Yes, I'd set the directory "horde" ownered by the user "daemon" with
> the command "chown -R /var/www/horde", my httpd run as the user
> "daemon".
>
> [root at horde www]# pwd
> /var/www
> [root at horde www]# ls -l
> drwxr-xr-x 44 daemon daemon   4096 Nov 13 03:24 horde
>
> I also chown the file "/tmp/horde.log" to "daemon".
>
> But it doesn't work.
> I'm really the first man ask the problem?

If it were a permissions issue, the error message you would have
gotten would have told you that.  Horde checks for this and reports
it.  The error message explains exactly what is wrong. *Carefully* go
through all the config tabs and make *sure* that there are values in
all the required fields.

Thanks,
mike

--