[horde] module conf.php's

trent at trentnet.net trent at trentnet.net
Tue Nov 27 04:42:44 UTC 2007

Hi,
I have installed the fedora RPM's for horde, then downloaded several
modules (imp,kronolith, nag) and untared them into the horde dir, changing
them to the simplified name (imp, etc). When I initially clicked on "mail"
etc. I got an error message saying conf.php and several other files are
missing: Upon running the suggested configuration site the "other files"
have been created, however no conf.php's ever get created after numerous
trials. I have tried chown -R apache:apache and chmod -R 777  the
directories. Does anyone have any ideas how I can get these modules
running? Are there sample conf.php files I can download and modify by
hand? I've included the output of test.php (abridged) should that be any
help.

Thank You!

                             Horde Version

     * Horde: 3.1.4

                              Horde Applications

     * Gollem: H3 (1.0.3) (run Gollem tests)
     * Horde: 3.1.4
     * Imp: H3 (4.1.5) (run Imp tests)
     * Kronolith: H3 (2.1.6)
     * Mnemo: H3 (2.1.1)
     * Nag: H3 (2.1.3)
     * Turba: H3 (2.1.5) (run Turba tests)

                                  PHP Version

     * View phpinfo() screen
     * View loaded extensions
     * PHP Version: 5.1.6
     * PHP Major Version: 5.1
     * PHP Minor Version: 6
     * PHP Version Classification: release
     * You are running a supported version of PHP.

                            PHP Module Capabilities